“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas;
Everywhere you go.
Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow” -Meredith Wilson
Well, it’s almost beginning to look like Christmas! The countdown to Thanksgiving and Black Friday is upon us, which means it’s time to make your holiday gift lists and check them twice. Supporting our local businesses in Columbia is important, and I will be sharing a series of local gift guides featuring a variety of gift ideas for different recipients.
The first is for the ladies! Whether you’re buying for your mother, sister, girlfriend or even adding a few items to Santa’s list for yourself, look no further than the small businesses in town to find that special gift.
1. LaRoque’s colorful bow earrings ($32) to compliment their beautiful holiday tops and dresses.
2. Teddy bear high neck coat available at Give A Hoot ($42) perfect for throwing over a festive dress.
3. Addison Weeks jeweled Finley Cuff from The Blake ($250) would add some gilted bling to the season.
4. Dowager Countess witty quote tote by Nella Designs ($26.99) is an instant conversation piece.
9. A gift card for some self care at PaintBase is the perfect gift to take a break from holiday stress and get party ready.
Grab some gals tomorrow night and head to Devine Street for Devine Night Out to jumpstart your shopping and take advantage of some special sales and in-store events to get into the holiday spirit.