“The best gift for me is to save your money!” -my dad and every man 🙂
While this is a common phrase among men, our guys definitely deserve and secretly want thoughtful presents. My latest gift guide includes ideas for the dads, husbands, boyfriends, uncles, brothers and friends on your list- all from local, small businesses.
1. Solar powered globes that turn on an acrylic stand look distinguished on an office desk or library, available at Cottage & Vine.
2. Men need a little pampering too. Pout carries The Art of Shaving and other guy grooming products.
3. Keep your Gamecocks and Tigers cool with a Tervis or Yeti from Gibson’s on Saluda.
4. Make spirits bright by creating a custom craft beer pack from the selection at Craft and Draft.
5. An experience gift is perfect for the man who has everything. A gift card to Top Golf or bowling at The Grand could be a fun guys night or family outing.
6. Give a conversation piece of a handcrafted pen by LRD Custom Woodworks at Uptown on Main.
7. What dad doesn’t love a new coffee mug? Grab one and a gift card to Drip Columbia.
8. Every dapper gentleman needs a Brackish bow tie in his wardrobe. South Carolina made, these beautiful ties are unique and sold locally at Britton’s (loving their new women’s line too).
9. Books are perfect stocking stuffers. Mast General on Main has a variety of titles- from history to cookbooks to fun coffee table reads. The Art of Manliness