“The best gift for me is to save your money!” -my dad and every man 🙂
While this is a common phrase among men, our guys definitely deserve and secretly want thoughtful presents. My latest gift guide includes ideas for the dads, husbands, boyfriends, uncles, brothers and friends on your list- all from local, small businesses.
1. Solar powered globes that turn on an acrylic stand look distinguished on an office desk or library, available at Cottage & Vine.
2. Men need a little pampering too. Pout carries The Art of Shaving and other guy grooming products.
3. Keep your Gamecocks and Tigers cool with a Tervis or Yeti from Gibson’s on Saluda.
4. Make spirits bright by creating a custom craft beer pack from the selection at Craft and Draft.
5. An experience gift is perfect for the man who has everything. A gift card to Top Golf or bowling at The Grand could be a fun guys night or family outing.
7. What dad doesn’t love a new coffee mug? Grab one and a gift card to Drip Columbia.