“The most important thing for having a party is that the hostess is having fun.” -Ina Garten
Tis the season for gathering with friends and celebrating! I’ve put together some “gift-spiration” for all of the hosts and hostesses on your list.
1. A pretty plant or bouquet is always welcomed and can be displayed throughout the season. Cricket Newman can help you pick the right stems and container.
2. Bring your goodies to the party on this festive holiday platter by Color Cotton at West End Interiors (and be sure to check out their booth at the Junior League of Columbia’s Holiday Market next week!)
3. Wrap up your gift with a lovely tag handmade by Jack Paper Co. specializing in stationery, invitation and design. (Stay tuned for a holiday giveaway!)
4. A seasonal gift that isn’t just for the birds- pine cone bird feeders from Strobler Home Furnishings.
7. Help set the table with a beautiful set of vintage inspired plates from The Little Green Door. The shop will be hosting two Saturday pop-up shops in December (7 and 21). Mention that you read this post for 10% off!
9. Bring a unique ornament to your ornament swap hand painted by Lauren Roberts and sold through Christenberry Collection. (Little Lovely readers, use promo code ALittleLovely for a 10% discount when you make your online purchase now through Monday, Dec. 2).